Submit Grievance

The grievance process provides members with a fair and accountable means of challenging decisions made unilaterally by management or hospital administration that are deemed unfair, without just cause, and/or violate our contract.

The process requires administrators to negotiate in good faith with union members to resolve a dispute and attempt to reach a settlement. If a settlement cannot be reached, our union can choose to take the matter before an arbitrator, who then has the authority to make a final and binding decision.

Your union Stewards, the Grievance Chair, and Grievance Committee exist to provide ongoing support throughout the process. The procedure for filing a grievance is not complicated, nor should it be intimidating.  If you have any questions regarding a potential grievance, you should reach out to your Grievance Chairs, Sarah Ferguson (, and Kelly Borch ( with any questions.  

Grievance Form
96 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Phone Number: 802-657-4040
Step 1 of 2



We are a strong union of health care professionals organized to ensure access to high-quality health care for everyone in the communities we serve.

Call: (802) 657-4040

Fax: 802.871.5946


Address: 96 Colchester Ave, Burlington VT 05401