Concern For Safe Staffing Form
- Prior to using this form, you must notify the ANC/manager in person or by phone of your need for more help. This form is to document your request. If you didn’t make the request, you can’t use it.
- Use this form only if you don’t have adequate help. If these forms are used indiscriminately and without justification, it will dilute their usefulness.
- The completed form will be submitted to your unit manager and VFNHP.
CFSS Forms serve as a means to:
- Provide your supervisor an opportunity to correct an unsafe situation
- Limit your personal and professional liability
- Document trends in staffing, patient volume and/or acuity levels for your Unit Staffing Collaborative to collect, analyze for changes in the staffing plans.
No VFNHP member should be harassed, coerced, intimidated or discriminated against for signing a CFSS. Report any form of retaliation to VFNHP office immediately.
MEMBER SIGN UP
Management did not offer any changes to this package at the 6/22 Bargaining Session. VFNHP- 615 Bargaining UpdateDownload
Nurses and Techs gathered in the McClure lobby to show solidarity with our Bargaining Team ahead of the 6/1 bargaining session. Contract negotiations have stalled, as we did not reach agreement at this week's session. VFNHP has given a package for the hospital to...
Last night, the VFNHP Bargaining Team spent over 3 hours hearing the same thing from management: The hospital will not agree to any financial proposals beyond the $1.3M for their charge and preceptor differentials proposals. Seven proposals, including increasing all...
Contract bargaining update 3Download
Educator Side Letter (1)Download
Contract bargaining update 2Download
Dear members, Nurse contract bargaining began last night, and our Bargaining Team made 34 proposals across the table, while Management offered 11 proposals, only one of which was economic (Charge/Preceptor differential). Here are some of the highlights: Increased...
At the opening of VFNHP-Nurse negotiations with the UVMMC administration, all of the VFNHP proposals were designed to:* Protect and improve patient care * Provide safety and respect * Improve benefits and compensation to recruit and retain nurses and support...
Employee Responsibility 1. The Bargaining Unit member will reach out to Staffing office to notify them of any unit(s) they have skill and ability for as well as what role(s) they would like to fill on the identified unit(s) (i.e. floor nurse with assignment, helping...
Ophthalmology Techs have the opportunity to vote on updated job descriptions as well as an updated wage scale as part of career ladder negotiations. If approved, these changes would update our job descriptions to reflect our current practices, eliminate the OA I level...
We are a strong union of health care professionals organized to ensure access to high-quality health care for everyone in the communities we serve.